Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Playroom

There is no 'before' picture. This is because I hadn't planned to actually clean the playroom when I did. I was hanging out with the boys and the hubs in the room FULL of toys -- couldn't walk anywhere. The floor was littered with Little People and cars and play money and I'm sure some other crazy toys with sharp edges that I was going to step on and yell out an inappropriate word. So I started organizing while we were playing. And, before I knew it an hour had passed and everyone (except C because he's just too little to figure it out) had pitched in to clean up.
But, here's the amazing part: We've kept it clean for over a week! Usually the playroom is clean until the next time we actually play with something. But, we've been putting toys away when we're done playing with them and also cleaning up at the end of the day. Amazing. I'm impressed with us.
I have a video to prove it! But, apparently I'm not as tech-savvy as I thought I was. I guess I'll take pictures and post those.


No comments:

Post a Comment