It's April now. I've crossed more things off the list. 5 6 more things to be exact!
I made the list. I've already crossed some things off the list. There are still a TON of things left to do on the list. Good thing it's only March...
3. C Binder
7. Mudroom
10. Diaper area in Dining Room
11. Under Kitchen Sink
15. Garage
16. Seasonal Decorations
17. My Closet
19. Guest Room Closet
20. Kitchen Utensil Drawers
25. Guest Coat Closet
29. Boy's Bathroom Cabinets
30. Outside Toys
31. Scrapbooking Memorabilia
34. Wash and Store Coats
35. Hallway Empty Pic Frames
36. Kitchen Windows and Stools
37. Car
38. Scrapbooking Projects
39. Luggage
40. Camping Gear
41. Pool/Beach Toys
42. Bathtub Toys
43. Old Curtains
44. Wrapping Paper Stuff
45. Blankets and Comforters
47. Decide New Paint Colors
48. Boy's Closets
51. Makeup Drawer
52. Workout DVDs and Stuff

No comments:
Post a Comment