Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

The Easter Bunny came on Sunday. And, now, most of the Easter Candy is gone. At least out of my basket. But I didn't buy a ton this year. And I had coupons!!

But, really I just want to show you the SOOOOOOOOO CUTE EAster buckets I got for the boys this year. I've found myself buying more "permanent" holiday decorations now that we have both boys. I want things to match ;-)

Back to the buckets. Here's a pic:

I know. They are adorable, aren't they? I could NEVER make anything that cute in a million years. I aspire to make things that cute but instead it usually ends up looking like a kindergarten art project gone awry. So, where did I get them? Etsy, of course!!

I went online way back in March and found some great Easter stuff. But, it's hard to find things for boys. However, I stumbled across these buckets and knew I wanted them. The seller was awesome - I gave her an idea of what I was thinking and she just ran with it. Her shop is the Monkey See Boutique. It looks like these are no longer up on her shop but here's a link to a sold listing for what I ordered. They made our Easter morning!

I'll leave you with a pic of the fam


No comments:

Post a Comment